'actions' Isn't Defined In Flutter Local Notifications With Action Buttons
I am trying to implement flutter local notification with action buttons, but I don't know what is wrong, I don't see any
actions option in the
AndroidNotificationDetails in my project but the weird thing is, if I see the GitHub Repository of official flutter local notifications package then there is
actions option which also works, I have tested it.
So why does it shows
The named parameter 'actions' isn't defined. in my project but works in theirs? Apart from a notification with actions, everything works fine!
Okay so the reason that you are not able to use this because
actions feature is in
dev mode and
flutter_local_notifications has not published any
stable version for it if you want to use this
feature then you need to use latest under
development dependency like below :
- → should I choose reactjs+f7 or f7+vue.js?
- → Phonegap Android write to sd card
- → Local reference jquery script in nanohttpd (Android)
- → Click to navigate on mobile devices
- → How to allow api access to android or ios app only(laravel)?
- → Access the Camera and CameraRoll on Android using React Native?
- → React native change listening port
- → What is the default unit of style in React Native?
- → Google play market autocomplete icon
- → Warning: Each child in an array or iterator should have a unique "key" prop. Check the render method of `ListView`
- → Using Laravel with Genymotion
- → react native using like web-based ajax function
- → react native pdf View