ActionController::RoutingError (No Route Matches [GET] "/serviceworker.js"):
rails new [app], started the server, loaded the homepage and the server logs are showing this routing error. Any ideas? Here's my routes file which I haven't touched.
Rails.application.routes.draw do # For details on the DSL available within this file, see https://guides.rubyonrails.org/routing.html end
Going into Chrome's Dev Tools > Application > Clear Storage fixed my issue.
- → Trigger a click with jQuery using link_to of rails 4
- → Adding html data attribute to simple_forms input
- → How to remove parameters from the root URL if it does I18n
- → passing parameters to rails back end from an ajax call
- → Blocking ?page= in robots.txt
- → react js and rails Updating state on a component with active record relationship
- → State not passed into prop
- → Cannot read property 'modalIsOpen' of undefined
- → Objects not valid issue
- → How to map API params to model
- → Consuming webhooks shopify-api
- → How to add ScriptTag on shopify_api gem?