Accessing Media Manager With Different User Persmissions
I built a plugin to store post image using media finder widget, and I set two roles admin and data-entry, when I'm accessing the backend with admin user I can add posts and images. But when I access the backend with data-entry user and when I click on media finder icon it generates the following error:
A widget with class name 'ocmediamanager' has not been bound to the controller" on line 513 of /modules/backend/Classes/Controller.php
I searched the net for any hint about this error but no luck.
I'm using October CMS Build: 434
Its seems you didn't
add proper permission to
data-entry role. To access media your
add that permission to role and
media can be accessible for that user role
Go to Settings > Administrators > Manage Roles > Select You Role for update
Now in permission tab find > System list
There will be permission named : Upload and manage media contents - images, videos, sounds, documents
Please check mark that one as well
user with that role can access
If any further query please comment.
- → October CMS Custom Mail Layout
- → How to register middlewares in OctoberCMS plugin?
- → How to add default value in drodown in october cms?
- → Redirect wrong url laravel 5.1
- → laravel blade templating error
- → Get environment value in controller
- → After copying Laravel from one PC to another it shows a strange error from helpers.php
- → Laravel 5.1 page authentication using routes
- → Trait 'IlluminateFoundationBusDispatchesJobs' not found
- → How to fix error while installing Laravel first time?
- → How to eager load and query a pivot table using Eloquent - Laravel 5
- → Any advantages of adding an id column to a pivot table in Laravel?
- → Laravel 5 Cashier Middleware Routing Error