Access the Camera and CameraRoll on Android using React Native?
I would like to build an app in React Native were I can access the Camera and CameraRoll.
I have found that for iOS there is something implemented: https://facebook.github.io/react-native/docs/cameraroll.html but its not supported on android. Also access to the camera is supported on iOS thru a third party library: https://github.com/lwansbrough/react-native-camera but the same thing, android is not supported.
With so many basic things lacking how can someone build an native app using react native?
I am using https://github.com/marcshilling/react-native-image-picker with pretty good results thus far
- → should I choose reactjs+f7 or f7+vue.js?
- → Phonegap Android write to sd card
- → Local reference jquery script in nanohttpd (Android)
- → Click to navigate on mobile devices
- → How to allow api access to android or ios app only(laravel)?
- → Access the Camera and CameraRoll on Android using React Native?
- → React native change listening port
- → What is the default unit of style in React Native?
- → Google play market autocomplete icon
- → Warning: Each child in an array or iterator should have a unique "key" prop. Check the render method of `ListView`
- → Using Laravel with Genymotion
- → react native using like web-based ajax function
- → react native pdf View