About Setting Flutter SDK Path On Mac
I initially set the sdk path to '~/development/flutter'. I later changed it to '~/flutter/bin' and it gives me problems
If i set the path to '~flutter/bin' when creating an app in flutter for the first time, the error 'Flutter SDK is not found in the specified location' appears and the project cannot be created. It's possible.
What's wrong? Plz help me.......
Choose only flutter path not bin, And to update flutter sdk path in Mac follow this below Link. https://stackoverflow.com/a/68710889/10823147
- → Issues installing composer correctly on OS X El Capitan
- → cant install composer and laravel (mac el capitano)
- → PhpStorm highlighting Laravel blade incorrectly on Mac? Was ok on old PC
- → Shopify's 'slate' package not running after installation
- → Slow response times: Laravel 5.2 in Docker container
- → fail (backjumping, conflict set: cardano-crypto-class)
- → Clean up the Python installation
- → How can I install PyQt5 on Mac?
- → Why git status shows same file twice?
- → Can't install or run OpenShift RHC client tools on MAC OS X
- → Failed to execute git - VS Code?
- → git status is reporting files it should ignore
- → phyton3 pip and pyautogui install mac -remove broken python