A Vagrant Environment Or Target Machine Is Required
I am trying to set up homestead. I have tried to add new custom domain but I forgot that I have to run the command vagrant provision and I got an error, so I have decided to uninstall Vagrant VirtualBox and start from scratch but I have realy messed the things up.
Now I have installed VirtualBox, Vagrant. I have cloned the repository of homestead on my home directory. I filled the Homestead.yaml but when I start with vagrant up I get this error
A Vagrant environment or target machine is required to run this
vagrant init to create a new Vagrant environment. Or,
get an ID of a target machine from
vagrant global-status to run
this command on. A final option is to change to a directory with a
Vagrantfile and to try again.
Also I have tried to require homestead through composer but I`am still getting the same error.
When I try with vagrant init a new box is created and when I start vagrant up I am not in the homestead box but in the one that I last created.
I am really confused and I don`t know what I am missing. Any help will be appreciated.
Also when I try with homestead up, the virtual machine is running and I am able to connect through ssh but when I type custom domains I get "No input file specified."
In the ~/.homestead directory I have executed
vagrant init laravel/homestead and now I can start the the machine and to connect through ssh but I can`t go to a registered custom domain - the page is not available.
Also I just checked and on the homestead server my Code folder is empty. In the
Homestead.yamlfile I have folders
- map: ~/Code
All my projects are there in the local folder and I have no idea why they are not on vagrant.
99% you're in wrong directory. Make sure that the directory includes Vagrantfile.
- → "failed to open stream" error when executing "migrate:make"
- → October CMS Plugin Routes.php not registering
- → OctoberCMS Migrate Table
- → OctoberCMS Rain User plugin not working or redirecting
- → October CMS Custom Mail Layout
- → October CMS - How to correctly route
- → October CMS - Conditionally Load a Different Page
- → Make a Laravel collection into angular array (octobercms)
- → In OctoberCMS how do you find the hint path?
- → How to register middlewares in OctoberCMS plugin?
- → Validating fileupload(image Dimensions) in Backend Octobercms
- → OctoberCMS Fileupload completely destroys my backend
- → How do I call the value from another backed page form and use it on a component in OctoberCms