A Single Shopify Store For US And Europe, Is It Possible?
I'm new to Shopify and I'm looking for some guidance.
I have a customer who has a warehouse in the US and a warehouse in Europe. They have a Shopify store for US customers, with a shipping from address set to the warehouse in the US.
They do not have a store for European customers.
What they would like to do, which I'm not sure is possible... Is keep the current US store, and add the ability to ship to Europe. This would require adding prices in Euros, for each product, and adding a second Shipping from address, which does not seem to be an option.
Does anyone have any experience with this, and can provide some guidance on any of these points?
I'd agree with what David said. It is easier and less-tax-hassle free two maintain the store on two domains.
But I can see why you require a multi-currency store. Fortunately, Shopify does have provision to at least display the product prices and offer a toggle switch for the users.
Refer to the following Shopify docs:
- → Does anyone know how to solve IP canonicalization with shopify platform?
- → How can I add a featured image from a blog post to my homepage on shopify
- → Shopify - Get list of product from a specific collection
- → Shopify webhooks not wanted
- → Comparing two large files are taking over four hours
- → Need "add to cart" button price to update with correct amount depending on what checkbox is checked
- → How to append a variable inside another vaiable name in liquid html
- → GET /admin/webhooks.json returns an empty array
- → How to give border to to current displaying border
- → Shopify background image
- → Dynamic Attribute Names in Shopify Cart
- → What after added shopify store into shipstation