Magic forms octobercms ajax file upload
Sometimes just collecting text information is not enough, you also need to collect some images or even pdf files for more detailed information.
In that situation, we can use
magic form's Upload AJAX Form and utilize its upload feature.
In this tutorial we will learn how we can
use magic formsto
attach filesto form as well.
For that, we need to create a simple page and add
the magic form's Upload AJAX Form component to the page.
Then we need to define
Upload AJAX Form components settings to enable file uploads.
- Enable file upload
- Set which file types you want the user to upload
- Set if a user can upload multiple files or a single file only at a time
- Add other field-specific rules if you need more control over the information
Once you do this you will have a brand new contact form with file upload support on the frontend
magic form pluginwill show you notifications about how many users filled the form, you can easily navigate to it and check filled details.
You can also check the attached files and download them as well.
These files are private so, you do not need to worry about other users who can see them. We will add more informative tutorial videos on magic forms OctoberCMS . please stay tuned.
- → OctoberCMS Backend Loging Hash Error
- → "failed to open stream" error when executing "migrate:make"
- → OctoberCMS - How to make collapsible list default to active only on non-mobile
- → Create plugin that makes objects from model in back-end
- → October CMS Plugin Routes.php not registering
- → OctoberCMS Migrate Table
- → How to install console for plugin development in October CMS
- → OctoberCMS Rain User plugin not working or redirecting
- → October CMS Custom Mail Layout
- → October CMS - How to correctly route
- → October CMS create a multi select Form field
- → How to update data attribute on Ajax complete
- → October CMS - Conditionally Load a Different Page
- → How to disable assets combining on development in OctoberCMS