Apple silicon M1X macbook pro 14 inch
Apple recently launched own M1 ARM architecture based MacBookAir, MacBook Pro 13-inch and Mac Mini. These new computers are powered by apple's latest 5nm M1 chipset. All of these are good at performance and power efficiency compared to the old Intel powered Macs. Now Apple seems to be working on a custom 12-core M1X processor that will launch in third quarter Q3 (October).
According to a new leaks, Apple is going to launch a new Mac powered by a custom M1X ( 12-core ) Apple Silicon chip in Octomber this year. New Macbook Pro 14 inch and 16 inch will be powered by new M1X silicon SoC. alos Apple is testing a Mac Pro with a 32-core chip custom processor, which it is looking to launch in 2022 apart from this, Apple is planning to launch a 12-core custom SoC as soon as possible.
The new M1X 12 core SoC will contain eight high-performance cores and four high-efficiency cores. It can deliver more than 20 hrs of battery life and singnificant performance uplift up to 20%.
Apart from the M1X Macbook Pro, apple is also expected to launch a number of other products this year including the much awaited AirTags, AirPods 3, new iPads, iPhone 13 lineup and more.
- → Tag count automatically changing while clicking on the product tag
- → Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'map' of undefined On Reactjs
- → Animation in react-dnd
- → How do you print the items in a nested list line by line in Python?
- → Appending to a line
- → How can I delete multiple keywords from a column
- → git status is reporting files it should ignore
- → search substring in list in python
- → How to create a list in Python, based of another master list and user input as index?
- → How to Input secure text in Watch using WatchKit API?
- → How to manage iOS apns token changes
- → Why my ios app not prompt me for permission to push notifications