Android Sdkmanager Not Found
When you are developing the flutter app, you may face some errors
for example: android Sdkmanager Not Found.
If you are using
flutter doctor command you can face the same error.
It's mostly because android is not able to find its command line tools. android and flutter need android sdkmanager installed on the system. its installation path also needs to be in the windows PATH environment variable.
You can follow the below instruction to solve this issue.
- go to Android Studio
- navigate to SDK Manager
- from there navigate to Android SDK
- then SDK Tools
- finally Android SDK Command-line-tools
install Android SDK Command-line-tools and run
flutter doctor -v.
It should work as expected.
- → should I choose reactjs+f7 or f7+vue.js?
- → Phonegap Android write to sd card
- → Local reference jquery script in nanohttpd (Android)
- → Click to navigate on mobile devices
- → How to allow api access to android or ios app only(laravel)?
- → Access the Camera and CameraRoll on Android using React Native?
- → React native change listening port
- → What is the default unit of style in React Native?
- → Google play market autocomplete icon
- → Warning: Each child in an array or iterator should have a unique "key" prop. Check the render method of `ListView`
- → Using Laravel with Genymotion
- → react native using like web-based ajax function
- → react native pdf View
- → React Native - Differences between Android and IOS